Friday, September 9, 2011
Our little man is 9 months already! so many changes! Some new updates on Henry...
* he LOVES food. Forget the baby food. He is loving waffles, green beans, peas, corn, carrots, pears, peaches, yogurt, ground beef, pancakes, cheerios, cheese, and about everything I put in front of him (except chicken!)
* he is a crawling machine (this actually happened when he was 8 months)
* loves to pick up things with his little fingers.
* his favorite thing right now is drumming. He loves to bang his hands on about anything (including my face!)
* he has caught up to his big (little peanut) sister. They are both wearing the same size clothing and same size diapers!
9 month stats=
height - 27 3/4 inch 40th%
weight - 19lbs 3.5 oz 40th%
noggin - 46 cm 75th%!!!
Wednesday, September 7, 2011
Ella Grace was so excited to go to school and see her friends and teachers. When I picked her up in the carpool line she said her favorite part of the day was playing on the playground and playing with the dinosaurs. She must of had a great day because she came home and took a 4 hour nap!