Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Camp Walters - Crooked Lake '09





























Every summer the Walters family gathers at our family lake home in Northern Indiana. This year Ella Grace and I were lucky enough to spend 2 weeks there! Brian came up the second week along with my dad, sister, and brothers. We had amazing weather and Ella Grace did great. I got up on 1 ski again for the first time since my hip surgery, Brian got to spend a few hours each morning on the golf course.... and inspired my brothers to go out and buy themselves a set of clubs. One night Brian made sushi for the fam, but the rest of the dinners were filled with fresh corn on the cob and some mouth-watering grilled yum-yums! Our days included boat rides, skiing, bike rides around the lake, walks to the bridge, and lots of naps AHHHHHH!! Ella Grace went on her first plane ride. Her favorite thing to do was lounge under the umbrella on the dock. (she definitely is my daughter! HA) Maybe next year we will be lucky enough to spend a month!! Here are a few of our favorite shots from the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment