Sunday, February 28, 2010

February 24, 2010 - 11 months!


I can't believe Ella Grace is 11 months! What an eventful past month this was. Some of the highlights included a FIRST tooth, moving from crawling to sitting and vice versa, learning how to comfortably crawl,(she likes to follow me around the house these days) furniture cruising, standing in her crib,(and not be able to figure out how to get back down...I had to teach her how to let go!)waving hello, pulling herself to a standing position,FINALLY understanding no-no, and one of my favorite things this month was teaching Ella Grace how to take steps holding onto my hands.

Ella Grace's eating/food habits have made quite a few changes this month too. She now rejects baby food and will only eat things she can feed herself. Some of her favorites are pasta, cheezy eggs, nutrigrain bars, puffs, and waffles. She also isn't too fond of the bottle anymore. My baby is growing up!!!

1 comment:

  1. She is so big!!! Seems like she was born yesterday!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete